White Tunic Ripped Denim




A white blouse and/or tunic paired with ripped boyfriend jeans will forever be #bae. As much as I love to dress up, I also love to dress down in denim. My favorite way to wear denim is with a white blouse, very basic but it never fails. Add a hat and a pair of sassy heels and you're ready to go! Every woman should own a white tunic. It is a staple, I would even categorize it as an investment piece because they can be quite expensive but if you catch one on Sale like I did, more power to you.


I am obsessed with this sassy pair of red heels that I picked up from Zara on sale for $40. It is one of my comfy pairs, I wore it shopping around the City and I kept it on the whole time. I also received a lot of compliments, how can you not love a pair of sassy red heels?

Bae AKA DADOUCHIC
I am also obsessed with this little cognac bag that I picked up in the Summer. I am currently on a hunt for a bigger structured cognac bag for the colder months because I am so obsessed with this bag. They still have them at Zara for $39.90. I would totally recommend it because it compliments almost every outfit. They also have a similar green one that I have been eyeing but that one sells out very quick. 

White Tunic + Boyfriend Jeans + Heels + Bag: Zara | Hat + Accessories: H&M | Watch: Aruba

Photos by DADOUCHIC

SHOP THE LOOK

This is one of my uniform looks. It is the ultimate casual base for fall and winter outfits all you have to do is add layers, from your favorite blazer to your favorite coat. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday. See you soon!

Au-revoir,
Deb

Follow

No comments