Burnt Orange Culottes


Some time last month, I met up with Dadouchic by the MET to shoot a Lookbook for my youtube channel. I packed everything I needed except my makeup bag. My schedule is very  scattered, I am always running to do stuff. A lot of times, I don't have time to seat at home and do my makeup. When that happens, I do my makeup on the train.



For whatever reason I was not thinking about doing my makeup on the train that day. When I got to the Upper East, I hopped on a cab that's when I realized that I didn't have my makeup bag. Luckily, I had my sunglasses and a nude lipstick in my bag. I decided to put the lipstick and sunglasses to do the shoot. It wasn't so bad.


I took inventory of my fall wardrobe and realized that it consists of a lot of white, some black, camel and grey. I picked up this pair of burnt orange culotte from Zara to infuse some color in my fall wardrobe.  I love that it is slightly longer than the average culotte, so I can transition it seamlessly into my winter wardrobe.

| Burnt Orange Culottes: Zara | WHite Chiffon Blouse: Topshop | Suede Lace Up Sandals: Zara | Cognac Blazer: H&M | 

SHOP THE LOOK

Looking back at the outfit, I feel that I should pair it with a more minimalistic pair of shoes. A pair of barely there sandals or even a pair of pointed pumps/court shoes. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

Au-revoir,
Deb


Follow

No comments