Birthday Bliss



IMAGES: Dadouchic | EDITS: Msnerdychica



Hey loves welcome back! Saturday is going to be birthday!!! OMG I'm getting old!!! Hahaha



     What I've learned so far on my little journey on planet earth is that as you get older your priorities                  change (Cliche). I hate cliches but dang some of them can be true sometimes.



    I usually do the same thing on the day of my birthday, EAT at a fancy restaurant and grab a few drinks.


SHOP THE LOOK

For the blog, I wanted to take some editorial style photos. This is my first time trying my hand at editorial editing. How did I do? I saved the best ones for last. Come back tomorrow to see the next set of photos.

If I can live in a pair of high waisted trousers with a flare leg paired with off the shoulder tops, I totally would. This combination is a guaranteed recipe to make you look like a million bucks even if you scored the pants for $20 at the Zara Sale or the shoes for $15.99.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Au-revoir,
Deb

No comments