Summer Thing


(Singing) I just wanna go Ou ou ou ou ou!!!! Hey loves Happy Friday! 
 Afro Jack's Summer Thing has been my Jam. OMG I can't get it out of my head!!
 Basically, I am ready to move on from Summer. I know!!!
 Summer is my favorite time of the year because of the weather.
In terms of style, Fall is my favorite time. I feel very limited with my outfits in the Summer.
I am ready to dress up every day for no reason because I can get away with it in the fall :)

Blouse: Topshop | Denim + Sandals: Zara | Bag + Watch: Forever 21 | Hat + Cuff: H&M

IMAGES: DADOUCHIC

I have been shopping for fall during the Zara summer sale. I am so ready to start rolling all my flare pants and hats out. Are you guys ready for fall? What's your favorite season?

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! See you soon.

Au-revoir,
Deb

2 comments