Dapper Chick


IMAGES: DADOUCHIC
Hey Loves, Happy Tuesday

 
I'm tapping into my dapper side. The other day, someone asked me what do I like to see men wear!

  
   I used to like men in Sports wear but now I really like a well dressed man more on the dapper side.


How did we end up talking about men? I have no idea!! Lol 


      I always feel like a boss in pants suits. Skirt suits are cute but, the pant suit always wins for me.


   When I worked in a corporate environment as a young professional, it was hard to find the right suit.

Blazer: Altuzarra via Target | Trousers + Loafers: Zara | Sunglasses: XXI | Bag: Urban Outfitters 

SHOP THE LOOK

When I discovered Zara through youtube, I thought it was heaven sent for chic young professionals. You don't even have to buy a complete suit. You can mix and match pieces and create your own custom suit or look. Like this outfit here, the blazer is from the Altuzarra collection for target and the trousers are from Zara. The blazer did come with a pair of pants but I did not like the fit. I ended up getting the blazer alone. A few months later I ended up finding the pants from Zara.

Hope you find something useful in this post. Have a great end of day.

Au-revoir,
Deb

RELATED VIDEO


No comments