Summer Dates


Image: DADOUCHIC

 Crop Top: Urban Outfitters
 Mini Cross Body Bag: Zara (Currently on Sale)
 Sunglasses: Miu Miu via Nordstrom
 Shoes: BCBG via DSW
 White Skirt: Zara ( Currently on Sale)


Hey Loves welcome back.

Happy Saturday!! What are you doing today? Any plans? I wanted to share a little outfit inspiration for my girls heading on a date tonight. Lately I have been into a very conservative lady like date night look that is also sexy. In my teenage years, I used to love skimpy outfits for date night. Boy did they attract the wrong attention!!! Midi A line skirts make me feel like a lady every time. They could be a little tricky for me, sometimes I end up looking like a grandma in them. I feel that this sexy crop top balances the look out.

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having an amazing weekend!!

See you soon,
Deb

No comments