Red, White and Soho



Images: DADOUCHIC







Hey loves,

Happy Friyay!!!! Party over here!!! :) I'm excited the weekend is here. Oh lord, I don't remember the last time I partied #oldpeopleproblems

Anyways, let's talk about this outfit. It is one of my favorite simple looks. The interesting thing about this look is that I am actually wearing my blouse backwards. I hate my boobs and the way they are set up when I wear this blouse is not flattering. I decided to wear the blouse backwards and I liked it. The only thing I would add is a cropped white cami to cover the bra from the back. The sweet thing about having a blog and/or documenting your looks is that you get to experiment to see what works and what doesn't work for your personal style and body type.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Have a great weekend!!

See you soon,
Deb

2 comments