That 70s Vibe


Photos by Dadouchic






Turtleneck: Local Discount Store | Bell Bottoms: Urban Outfitters | Pointed Heels: Zara | Bracelet: Express

Hey loves, 


How are you doing? It's been a while. I am back!!! In today's post we will be talking about bell bottoms. Are you with it? I am down for the cause! If I were to choose a fashion era, it would have been the 70s. I love High waisted trousers with a flare (As seen here). I also love culottes (As seen here).  I am no longer as trendy as I used to be. Now the only trend that I go for is what looks good in the mirror. But I am still excited about the 70s trend because it means that I will be able to stock up on my favorite high waisted trousers. 


As for bell bottoms, they can be a little tricky. They certainly do not look good on everyone. I am 5'3 and I wore these pants during New York Fashion Week. They totally overwhelmed my frame because of the way I paired it. I Wore it with a faux fur coat that is slightly oversized. The trick to rocking bell bottoms as a petite woman is to create a silhouette by pairing them with a structured or fitted top. 

If you are interested in seeing all the pieces that I picked up for the upcoming SS 15 season for inspiration purposes, check out the haul video that I posted on youtube last week.

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon! XOX



1 comment