The Dark Side

Photography: Rose Lazard










SHOP THE LOOK
Blouse: {H&M, old (Similar Here)} 
Pants: {H&M}
Court Shoes: {Zara}
Trench Coat {Old NYC Boutique (I like this)}
Coach Borough Bag: {Macy's}
Hey loves welcome back. How was your weekend? Spent mine catching on sleep and just relaxing. I wore this outfit a few weeks back to a family function (baby christening dinner). I know, I know!! One of the stereotypes they have here in NY about Haitians is that they love to dress up. This outfit was nothing compared to what most attendees were wearing, I'm talking about people in their best Calvin Klein suits :) Anyways, I decided to go for a classic yet tastefully sexy look since le boo was going to be there, lol...

The top is a see through chiffon blouse from H&M old (Similar Here). I paired it with one of those bras that has a criss cross over the breast area. I received many compliments on the look. Since the blouse was sexy I decided to add a slightly loose fitting pair of skinny trousers, also from H&M. I wanted to add a pop of color since I was wearing red lips (the usual), I thought a pair of red shoes and a red bag would do the trick. And it worked, hahahha.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
See you soon.

No comments