Gold Season | In Chica's Closet

SHOP THE PHOTO
Shoes (Zara)
Glasses (Miu Miu from Nordstrom)




Hey loves,

Welcome back. Who's excited for the holidays (raise hands). I am especially excited to wear lots of gold. Some of you might know that I am obsessed with gold. I was super excited to find this perfect pair of gold pointy toe shoes at (you guessed it) Zara for $69.90. It's really hard to find a wearable pair of gold shoes that is not too in your face. The pictures might not be doing the shoes any justice but I promise you this is one of the most subtle pair of gold shoes that I have seen. It's awesome because that means I will be wearing this even after the holidays.

Let me know what you are looking forward to wearing this holiday season. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon,
Xox.

2 comments