The Black Gold Experience








Top H&M | Skirt Altuzarra | Sunglasses Case turned Clutch: Miu Miu | Heels: Zara | Cuff: Aldo | Bracelet: Express

Hey loves welcome back!

Growing up, I was never into black. Probably because I was raised on a tropical island. When I moved back to the States to live with my aunt, she always told me to stay away from black because I was dark skinned. I listened like an obedient teenager would. Throughout High School and during my college days I wore lots of bright colors, mostly neon.

For the longest I thought bright colors and color blocking was my thing because I learned through the years how to play around with the colors I wore. In the last few months I got to reevaluate everything I was doing, career, life, past time/hobbies and asked myself why? Why for each and every aspect of my life and the things I do. I decided that I wanted to X-out everything that I am doing because somebody told me that was the right thing to do.

I know I may be making this sound more serious than it really is but, I decided to experiment with some of the things that I've never tried. Experience is one of the best teachers because it allows you discover your likes, dislikes and throw a few surprises your way.

Beware of all the black that will be featured on this page in the near future. Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see yo very soon.

Au-revoir.

No comments