Summer to Fall | Transition Outfit












Hey loves welcome back. Fall is officially here and I love transitioning my favorite summer pieces into fall. Transitioning pieces like a sweater, cardigan, blazer or jacket allow you to be creative with mix matching. The amount of outfits that you can create with transitional pieces are endless. You can throw a sweater over your favorite maxi dress or pair it with your favorite summer bottoms for an effortless fall outfit.

If you are not able to tell, I am wearing the same romper (SHOP HERE) that I wore in my #parisfashionweek inspired outfit (READ HERE). I added this knit sweater from H&M (SHOP HERE). This sweater is a steal, it's only $19.95. They have it in white as well, I have both.

I added one of my favorite hat and kept the accessories simple wearing my cuff from aldo and my bracelet from Express (SHOP HERE). My court shoes are from Zara. (SHOP HERE)

No comments