Fall Uniform










Fall Uniform

Hey loves, welcome back. Today I am sharing my go to fall base with you - boyfriend jeans with a white button up or sweater paired with my favorite style of shoes, pointy toe pumps and a fedora for added style points. You can create so many different outfits with this base by adding a blazer for added chic points, a leather jacket for a little bit more edge, a trench coat for timeless chic, the list goes on!!!! You can opt for a black button up or sweater.

In this outfit, I am wearing the white version of the H&M sweater that I rocked in the last outfit I posted (SHOP HERE). I am wearing my boyfriend jeans from Zara (SHOP HERE), my shoes are also from Zara. As for accessories I am rocking the usual Aldo cuff, bracelet from Express (SHOP HERE)   and hat from conway (SHOP SIMILAR HERE).

Hope you enjoyed this post. See you soon. Au-revoir!



H M white top
$24 - hm.com


H M white top
$24 - hm.com


Topshop denim jeans
nordstrom.com



Vince Camuto bracelet
nordstromrack.com


Rag bone hat
mytheresa.com

No comments