What's So Funny










































 photo IMG_7786_zps68907dce.jpg


































































Hey loves welcome back! Hope you all had an amazing Labor Day Weekend of fun and bliss!! I also hope you're ready for the school and/or work year ahead. BTW, my birthday is Friday!!! #teamvirgo I'm usually really excited around this time of year but this year, I'm not too into it. I am looking forward to my birthday vacation though. I leave in 2 weeks. I haven't been feeling well and I am going through some health and life changes right now. And I am not talking about the cold I had, it's more serious than that. I really wanted to take this opportunity to get my health together because without it, nothing is possible. I will make a video about it when I'm ready. I'm trying to remain positive and keep smiling. Keep me in your prayers.

In this outfit I am wearing this white skirt from Zara, Crop top and hat from H&M, Chinese Laundry Shoes from DSW. As for jewelry I kept it light with my cuff from Aldo and Bracelet from Macy's.

Thanks for stopping by.
Au-revoir!!!




No comments