New in My Closet | Fall Ready Altuzarra for Target


 Hey Loves welcome back! I wanted to quickly show you what I picked up from the Altuzarra collection and also share links for you to shop any of the items that you may like starting with my favorite, the black blazer. This piece looks like a million bucks in person. The model is not doing it any justice. Wait till you see it in one of my outfit post very soon! The silk lining on the lapel collar gives it a tuxedo feel. The peplum detail in the back adds a nice feminine touch to it. Finally the shoulder padding gives it the whole Kim K. look. (SHOP HERE).
Next is the thigh high boots. I'm not sure if I want to keep this item because the heel is a little too short for my likings. I am 5'3 so I like rely tall heels at least 4 inches. Those are about 3 1/2 inches tall. This boot is good for my ladies who want a pair of heels that is also comfortable to walk in for hours. It is also good for my ladies with a small calf. It is not leather so I find that it is a little over priced for a pair of faux-leather boots. Sizing is a little bit off with this piece as well I had to go a half a size up and it fits exactly right which means I cannot wear thick socks with it in below zero weather.  Let me know what you think. Yay or Nay? (SHOP HERE)

This skirt is my second favorite. I did not remember seeing this skirt in all the photos I saw online before the launch of the collection. I was pleasantly surprised when I found it. I love that it is midi length, body hugging on top with a flirty silhouhette at the bottom. This is definitely going to be a staple piece in my closet (SHOP HERE).

Thank you for stopping by. See you tomorrow. Au-revoir!

No comments