Squared











Hey Loves welcome back!!! I am back with the regular schedule (New Post every Mon, Wed and Fri). Hope you all didn't feel neglected, lol... I've been enjoying the summer!!!! How is your summer going? Leave a comment below.

You know I cannot miss the #zarasale . My outfit is from the summer sale. When I saw this set, I thought it'd be perfect for Holiday parties. But, I couldn't wait for the holiday season to put it on and here we are with this post. The sandals are also from the summer sale. I kept the accessories simple and allowed the set to do most of the talking. My necklace is from Zara. The Cat eye glasses are either from Mystique Boutique NYC or Necessary Clothing. Photography by my girl Rose.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you on Wednesday!!!
Au-revoir!

No comments