Hat Season







 photo IMG_7879_zps20560777.jpg
 photo IMG_7878_zpsdd65e723.jpg










Hey loves welcome back. Fall is almost here!!!! I think I am obsessed with Cheetah for fall. Here I am with another cheetah piece that I picked up from H&M. Since I am more into a clean, minimal and classic look, I feel that Cheetah is a great and classic splash of print that I can add to my looks to spice them up.

I wanted to try mom jeans and I really like this one that I picked up from Urban Outfitters on sale for $9.99. Every now and again I like to wear things that will hide my curves and this pair of mom jeans did exactly that. My shoes are Chinese Laundry, I was so excited when I found them because they match my complexion. A pair of shoes that matches your complexion help elongate your legs and make you look taller. I am also into the color tan for the fall and again I was super excited when I found this tan colored wool fedora at H&M.

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you tomorrow for our 3rd post of the week.
Au-revoir.










No comments