Boyfriend Chic




 photo IMG_6832_zps1d3df966.jpg
 photo IMG_6828_zps12b51330.jpg
 photo IMG_6830_zps54e3eb9c.jpg
 photo IMG_6829_zps55cbef95.jpg




Hey loves welcome back. I am super duper excited about the images in this post. Sorry if it's image heavy but my girl Rose Lazard killed this shoot with these awesome images. Thank you so much if you're reading this. I worked with a couple of photographers before but girl you are thee best, thank you!!!! So for the outfit I wanted to do something simple yet chic. I really love this fit. I feel that it complements the setting/environment where we shot.

My #boyfriendjeans are from Zara as well as my shoes. The white Tee is from Rainbow, the necklace is from H&M and my watch is by Michael Kors.

Hope you're all having an awesome weekend.
See you in the next post.
Au-revoir!

2 comments