When the Heels Come Off




Hey loves welcome back. Today's outfit is another chill and laid back outfit that I wore yesterday running around the city handling more paper work for school. My coach espadrilles have been my best friends for days like this.

I built the outfit around my 7 for All Man Kind shorts that I bought in Summer 2012. I totally forgot about them in my closet. I wore them once before and that was it, like most things in my closet. I added my oversized Peter Pilotto for Target top because I was blotted I needed something to cover up that stomach. I added my trustee straw hat to conceal yet another bad hair situation. I added my coach espadrilles. I like to carry larger bags when running errands so I carried my Tommy Hilfiger satchel. Kept the jewelry very simple and they are all from Hennes &Mauritz.

Thank you sooo much for stopping by!!
See you on Friday.
Au-revoir ✌️!

No comments