Tropical Punch














Hey loves welcome back. Last week I was on a very crappy mood because every time I get ready to shoot a blog post it felt like all of my clothes were getting too small for me. I was getting nasty camel toes and I was frustrated. I have been gaining too much weight. I know some of you might disagree but a lot of my clothes do not fit the same any more. Style, fashion and size goes hand in hand. This is not to say that one size is better than the other but rather that your clothes must fit your body type the right way. I have 2 options, I can either loose the weight or buy new clothes and I cannot afford starting over with a brand new wardrobe. If you have any suggestions on what to do to help me loose weight please leave it in the comments below.

This 2 piece from Topshop put me right in the mood to start shooting again. I bought it recently so it fits my current size perfectly. I find that 2 pieces, jumpsuits and dresses are cheat sheets for when I really do not want to think of creating an outfit. I just throw them on, add a few jewelry here and there, a clutch and a pair of shoes and you're out of the door.

I paired the matching separate set with my red sandals and red bag from zara. My bracelet is from macys, the banglesare from H&M and the earrings are Aldo. On my lips I am rocking True red lip liner by Prestige and Candy Yum Yum by Mac in the Middle of my lips.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Feel free to share this on your social networking pages also with your friends and family.

See you soon,
Au-revoir

No comments