Bleu et Blanc | 4th of July Outfit Idea











Hey loves welcome back. I am sharing another 4th of July outfit idea with you. This outfit is very chill and laid back, you can easily dress it down with a pair of white Birkenstock. Let's talk about the Birkenstock trend real quick. Growing up in Haiti I hated Birkenstocks because my grandma loved them so much and when she buys them she would wear them everyday for months and months until they're beat down to the point of no return. So my perception of Birkenstocks is always the grandma sandals. I see them styled very nicely in magazines and on the internet but I think it's one of those trends that I will never try. We'll never say never!!! At least not anytime soon. Let me know what you think of the trend in the comments. Are you trying it?

In this outfit I am wearing white high waisted pants from H&M, blue crop top from UO, Zara sandals, XXI sunnies and a mix of H&M and macys accessories. 

Hope you all enjoyed this post.
See you soon,
Au revoir ✌️!

No comments