Baby You're So Classic








Hey loves welcome back to www.msnerdychica.com I'm super excited because the weather is finally starting to feel more like spring which means more posts. Yay!!! Because I shoot most of my looks, I rely on the weather. I cannot shoot when it's raining or very windy. Anyway, this outfit is very spring like mainly because of the floral print on the skirt. I added this classic hat just to add a few more chic points to the look.

I got the hat from a local dollar store for $2.99. I also got the crop sweater for a bargain but I don't  remember exactly how much I paid for it. The skirt and accessories are from H&M. My shoes are BCBG and the bag is from XXI. I'm wearing my usual neutral face with mac's Faux Lipstick.

Hope you all enjoy this short and sweet post.

See you in the next one,
Au-revoir!!!

SHOP THE LOOK HERE


No comments