Denim on Denim #SpringTrendAlert | Msnerdychica



Hey guys how are you all doing on this lovely Saturday morning? Hope all is well.
Today's post is all about #denimondenim!! This trend is back again just in time for spring. If you are like me trying this trend for the first time I would suggest doing it with denim that are close to matching in wash and adding a pop of color with your shoes and accessories. A lot of fashionistas have done it with a pop of neon. Though I love neon, I wanted to try it with a different color because it's been done sooo many times on the blogosphere. If you're feeling a little frisky and bold try it like fellow blogger Stylenina below


Who
Who should wear denim on denim?
Anyone should try this trend for a chic casual look. It's perfect for brunch with friends, shopping or just strolling around the city?

How
How to wear denim on denim?
For beginners I suggest trying it with denim that are close to matching in wash. Wear it like Stylenina or any variation of denim washes you desire. For my curvy girls I know it could be hard sometimes trying to find denim that'll fit us right - I would say take your time in finding your perfect pair. After all, it's fashion there are really no rules. Just make it look good!!!

What
What I'm Wearing!
In this outfit I am wearing a denim top from H&M ($15). My pants are from Topshop (On Sale $24). My shoes are from Zara (On Sale $19.99), Bag XXI (On Sale $11.99), Sunnies Aldo ($10) and my accessories H&M.

Fun Tip
Remember to always have fun with your fashion! There are no rules! Just make it look good!

See you in my next post!
Au-revoir

No comments