Somebody Call PETA


Hey Fashionistas Welcome Back!!!

Today's post is all about my H&M Faux Fur coat that I picked up in the Fall for either $30 or $35 bucks. I've been on a hunt for the perfect Faux Fur coat for a while before I found her. But I did not want to spend too much on it. I gave myself a $50 budget for the perfect Faux Fur Coat. This coat has been everything to me this winter season. I honestly did not expect much from a $30 Faux Fur Coat. I got it for the love of Fashion and I planned to wear it when the weather was pleasant not freezing cold. Boy was I wrong! This is the coat that I've been wearing when it's below zero here in NY. It keeps me soooooo warm.



This outfit is an impromptu outfit. The outfit I planned shoot was initially this gorgeous skirt that I picked up from the #zarasale for $20 paired with the fun white blouse that is picking through the coat with the same bag and shoes minus the coat. I got carried away when I heard the weather was going to be 54 degrees in NY today but my grandma did not raise a fool, I brought the coat with me just in case. When I got outside it was really cold. I needed it. So I just threw it on. I bought these shoes from Zara last Spring and it has been seating in my closet since then. When I got the Michael Kors Hamilton bag that I am carrying, I instantly thought it would complement the shoes and was anxious to create an outfit with them. I just added my Michael Kors Rose Gold watch and one ring as accessories.

Hope you enjoy!!!

Thx for stopping by, Pls show support by following my blog with any email address and also by sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc...

XoXoXo Msnerdychica

No comments