Dreaming of Bright Colors and Warmer Days | Msnerdychica






Hey loves welcome back!!!

I got carried away with the Spring-Like weather we've had in New York for the last couple of days and I whip my yellow blazer (Zara) out of my closet. I really thought I could wear it with my Minnie Mouse T-Shirt (XXI) and Boyfriend Jeans! I was wrong. I had to add two circle scarves or I would be freezing my butt off. I really wish I could loose the scarves as pictured below. The outfit would be so much better.



I love this pair of Grey Pumps that I picked from the #zarasale for 20 bucks. I thought it would be perfect paired with the Michael Kors Selma Grommet Satchel from Macy's AKA the blogger bag. Even though the bag is one or two shades lighter than the shoes, it complements them very well.

Hope you enjoy this post!

Don't forget to smile today, it's really good for your health. Hahahaha :)

Also follow this blog by email by entering your email address on the right. I appreciate your support!

Thx 4 stopping by!!
XoXoX Msnerdychica

No comments